Objective of the project:
This project aims to facilitate the access of people with intellectual difficulties to employment opportunities by helping them develop, enhance and apply occupational skills, and by supporting their on-the-job adaptation in a real working environment.
Activity 1: Job coaching
Activity 2: On-the-job practice
Activity 3: Job training: Organisation and provision of catering services
Activity 4: Official ceremony: Award of certificates to the participants in the on-the-job practice activity
Activity 5: Promoting the project and its activities
1. Job coaching delivered to two newly recruited clients in addition to supportive coaching for six clients who are already at work.
2. 60 on-the-job practice initiatives completed for 20 persons with intellectual difficulties.
3. Six-month intensive job training in organisation and provision of catering services for six persons with intellectual difficulties.
4. Final event at which certificates will be awarded to all participants in the on-the-job practice activity.
5. At least 12 publications in the Facebook site and on the website of Maria's World Foundation aimed at promoting the project and its activities.
Financing organisation: Agency for People with Disabilities
Duration of the project: April 2017–October 2017