Development of advocacy and self-advocacy of people with intellectual difficulties from the Worlds Day Care Centre through:
• Development of a self-advocacy group and self-advocacy skills and raising the level of self-advocacy activity in 2020.
• Raising the active inclusion and visibility of people with intellectual difficulties in society and promoting the cause of acceptance of people with disabilities.
1. Participation in a self-advocacy group, advocacy initiatives, Annual General Assembly of the National Platform of Self-Advocates
2. Organising training events for self-advocates
3. Publishing materials dedicated to the activities and achievements of people with intellectual difficulties
Financing organisation: Bulgarian Association for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (BAPID)
The project implementation period is from 1 April 2020 to 30 October 2020.